Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Where I've Been Lately

Hi! *waves awkwardly*

I've kind of disappeared for a while, and I'm sorry about that. I started a job, rewrote my first novel (which is still in another round of edits), and I have very, very slow internet, so I've totally slacked off of my 40 days of CFD posts (Sorry, Nik), but I plan to start back on them very soon.

I originally wanted to publish Mutilated Time in March, but it's not looking like that's going to happen. It is going to get written and published this year (hopefully before Summer), but I'm not going to guarantee any dates. Behind The Wooden Door will be republished with a pretty, shiny (not so shiny) new cover! So, maybe you guys who are waiting for the second Mutilated book can pass the time with BTWD (or one of Nikki's books. Any of them work for me!), or don't. It's really up to you. :)

But I love you guys and thank you all for your patience! <3

1 comment:

  1. Emily (dint)!!! I misses you am and I don't have your number so no haven't been able to catch you. I hope you haven't forgotten me. :( olivia

    ReplyDelete